Mega Pong beta NG Version Mega Pong beta NG Version

Okay.

It's gets boring fast, but it's playable. Props on the Megaman music too.

Kirby Trophy Catch Kirby Trophy Catch

Hmm.

It's funny how you made the mouse one unbelievably easy and yet the platform version be just about impossible. Try to fix that next time.

Boom, Kaboom, Kablam! Boom, Kaboom, Kablam!

Good.

I liked it. It took me a while to beat a few levels since the dots seem to follow me. 4/5

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesome.

Missing Darnell. Yeah, leave the black guy out.

Cubix_ Cubix_

Puzzling game.

The game was original and really addicting. I felt that the levels were to easy though. The graphics were glowing cubes so I couldn't give you much points on that. The music was very soothing and mellow so it could help me concentrate more. Overall, this is a very good game.

Keyboard Hero Keyboard Hero

Innovative type of game.

It was a fun, creative game that got me hooked. The only thing wrong with this is that it needs a good variety of songs. The instructions in the beginning were helpful too. Overall, this is a pretty good game.

Name that Mario song DX3 Name that Mario song DX3

Brings back memories

A very nice game with plenty of choices! Was challenging too, overall you did a very nice job!

jogo52793 responds:

tyvm :)

Riddle School 2 Riddle School 2

Great!

A nice solid RPG games- the type that I love. Music's nice, but their needs to be more choices. This game has also has it's share of funny jokes and horrible puns. Overall I salute you sir.

JonBro responds:

It's hard enough finding music that will fit the mood of the game. I'm not sure I'll ever have a music selection. It's a nice thought, but it's likely it won't happen.

Thanks for the review!

Smart bomb Smart bomb

One problem

When it says you must be on Newgrounds to view this flash..Nothing shows!

Raining Fruit Cloud Raining Fruit Cloud

Very Very,Creative.

Playing that game has given me a taste for fruits,but yet afraid of hairy purple monsters :(