Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

That ol' Piledriver line.

That one I literally laughed at loud, high five for you, zombiepimp.

Other ones were pretty good too, and the medals were an awesome addition.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Gold.

I don't see how people can't enjoy a work of art such as this. Oh, and Metal Gear Ball Z was pure genius.

E.P.W Second Clip E.P.W Second Clip

It's good.

It looks well animated and the music's good too. I'd suggest perhaps adding a background and some voices to this.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Loved it.

Probably one of the most entertaining sprite flashes of all time. Unlike normal sprite flashes, yours was like a battle royale. And they kept coming until there were two left.. Front page material IMHO. Be sure to make more!

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

Nice.

It's pretty good, but some subtitles would be nice.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Awesome, but extremely corny.

The lines were so cheesy I was laughing my ass off in the inside. The sex slave thing was genious also. SF always win against MK, as a matter of fact, it really pisses me off. The fight scene was just gorgeous. I'd recommend for you to add a "Choose the winner" thing at the end, so everyone would be happy.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Awesome as usual.

Been awhile since the last movie, but I don't blame you. Nice to see he's finally getting more help other than hordes of bunnies coming at him. A little more detailed storyline and some voices wouldn't hurt though. Can't wait for the game to come out!

12 Annoying Days of Xmas 12 Annoying Days of Xmas

Great stuff

The graphics were pretty good, the sound not so bad either. You could put up some subtitles because I could hardly understand what some of them are saying. Other than that, this is front page material.

JWaldGar responds:

Thanks =)

The Snap of Mario The Snap of Mario

Great!

It's a movie not a game, so the next time you submit change the type, as for the movie, I would've liked more gore.

Madness Arena Madness Arena

Nice job!

Everything was great! I liked the whole arena feel to it. You should make a longer, better, and more exciting sequel to this flash!